Reality TV star Kim Kardashian finds her brother Rob’s life odd.
The 34-year-old reality star expressed her worries about the 28-year-old sock designer, who has retracted from the public eye in recent years, reported Femalefirst.
In the latest episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, Khloe ranted about their brother after he held a party in her home.
- macOS High Sierra now available to download: Best features, how to install, and more
- FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017: Over 20K tickets sold for first match day
- Army foils infiltration bid by Pakistan's Border Action Team in Kupwara
- 8-ft long injured python undergoes CT scan
- Sunil Grover's new video Daaru Pee Ke Girna: Billa Sharabi will leave you in splits with his perfect drunkard story
- Padmavati actor Shahid Kapoor in a Twitter chat with fans: Working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali has been a privilege
A shocked Kim then reacted to the news by admitting she was upset he refuses to spend time with them yet continues to socialise with others.
“‘What? Like he won’t leave the house or see us hardly but he’ll have parties with other people? His life is so bizarre,” Kim said.
In the episode, viewers also saw Kim’s husband Kanye West shoot the video to his song “Only One”, featuring their 22-month-old daughter North, which Kim said made her appreciate her “amazing” life.