Reality TV star Kim Kardashian finds her brother Rob’s life odd.
The 34-year-old reality star expressed her worries about the 28-year-old sock designer, who has retracted from the public eye in recent years, reported Femalefirst.
In the latest episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, Khloe ranted about their brother after he held a party in her home.
- When Kim Kardashian turned up the heat in a risque sari dress and Anita Dongre lehenga
- Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott name their baby daughter Stormi Webster, see photo
- Kim Kardashian names newborn baby Chicago, announces on Twitter
- Kim Kardashian’s tweet on death by lawnmowers vs terrorists becomes ‘statistic of the year’
- Khloe Kardashian feels betrayed by Rob
- Rob Kardashian makes Instagram comeback
A shocked Kim then reacted to the news by admitting she was upset he refuses to spend time with them yet continues to socialise with others.
“‘What? Like he won’t leave the house or see us hardly but he’ll have parties with other people? His life is so bizarre,” Kim said.
In the episode, viewers also saw Kim’s husband Kanye West shoot the video to his song “Only One”, featuring their 22-month-old daughter North, which Kim said made her appreciate her “amazing” life.