Rob Kardashian is reportedly feeling optimistic about the future as he continues his romance with model Blac Chyna.
“Rob has fallen hard for Blac Chyna. She makes him super happy and this is the first time that he’s felt so optimistic about life in years,” a source said.
Chyna, 27, has been a positive influence on Kardashian’s health. The reality star, who experienced a recent health scare, has battled depression and weight gain over the past two years, reported People magazine.
“She helps keep Rob in check with his health and makes sure he is abiding by his diet and exercising. He feels there’s strong potential for this relationship to go a long way but for now they are very content and complement each other really well.”
Kardashian, 28, and Chyna’s romance was made public in late January, with the “Keeping up with the Kardashians” star, who in recent years has been reclusive, stepping out to support his girlfriend during a steamy beach photo shoot last week.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched