Rob Kardashian is reportedly feeling optimistic about the future as he continues his romance with model Blac Chyna.
“Rob has fallen hard for Blac Chyna. She makes him super happy and this is the first time that he’s felt so optimistic about life in years,” a source said.
Chyna, 27, has been a positive influence on Kardashian’s health. The reality star, who experienced a recent health scare, has battled depression and weight gain over the past two years, reported People magazine.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“She helps keep Rob in check with his health and makes sure he is abiding by his diet and exercising. He feels there’s strong potential for this relationship to go a long way but for now they are very content and complement each other really well.”
Kardashian, 28, and Chyna’s romance was made public in late January, with the “Keeping up with the Kardashians” star, who in recent years has been reclusive, stepping out to support his girlfriend during a steamy beach photo shoot last week.