Reality TV star Rob Kardashian is reportedly upset with sister Kim Kardashian after she joked in an interview that he would be “skinny” if he were using meth rather than marijuana.
Rob, 28, has blocked Kim, 34, on his phone and does not want to hear anything she has to say about the comments she made in a recent Rolling Stone interview, reported Us magazine.
“Rob and Kim had been cool again and were getting along,” an insider said of the siblings, who were seemingly on good terms when they exchanged tweets a few days ago .
- Kim Kardashian names newborn baby Chicago, announces on Twitter
- Rob Kardashian refused to attend Kylie Jenner’s birthday bash?
- Paul Stanley slams Kim Kardashian over her Rolling Stone cover
- Rob Kardashian resurfaces on Twitter, sends voice notes to sister Kim Kardashian
- Book deal for Rob Kardashian?
- Rob Kardashian draws sister Kim Kardashian’s comparison with ‘Gone Girl’s villain
“Now he’s furious at her again for her comments to Rolling Stone. He is mad – pissed as hell. Rob has blocked Kim on his phone. He doesn’t want to hear what she has to say. He says there’s no excuse she could possibly have for saying that. He will not forgive her,” the source said.
Rob and Kim’s latest feud came just months after he shockingly compared her to Rosamund Pike’s sociopathic character in “Gone Girl” in an Instagram post.