“I’m extremely excited to be hosting ‘Nach Baliye’, as this year it’s not just dancing… it’s too much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand,” Rithvik said in a statement.
- Happy Birthday Rithvik Dhanjani: Reasons why he is a multi talented star
- Rithvik Dhanjani, Mouni Roy to host Indian 'So You Think You Can Dance'
- 'Nach Baliye 7': Love, 'baliye's and all the drama; but where's the 'Nach'?
- Karan Patel, Smilie Suri, Marzi Pestonji have dance connect
- Rithvik Dhanjani chooses Karan Patel over Asha Negi as co-host
- Kamaal R. Khan in talks for 'Nach Baliye 7'?
Rithvik had won the sixth season of dance-based reality show “Nach Baliye” along with his girlfriend Asha Negi.
Even Karan has previously been a part of “Nach Baliye” in its third season, and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality show.
“I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I’m hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better,” he said.
“Nach Baliye 7”, which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.