- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21 September 2017 full episode written: Ishita and Raman are at loggerheads over Ruhi
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20 September 2017 full episode written update: Ruhi slaps Romi
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 September 2017 full episode written update: Mani organises classical music event for Bala’s bachelor’s party
“I’m extremely excited to be hosting ‘Nach Baliye’, as this year it’s not just dancing… it’s too much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand,” Rithvik said in a statement.
- Gujarat: LPG scheme launched from Patidar village
- From Canada, an NRI kid returns with a dream: to play U-17 football World Cup in India jersey
- Congress thanks Sushma Swaraj for ‘stating hard facts about India, Pak’ at UN
- Activist detained before Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani's visit to Vadodara
- Like other great men, PM Modi took pledge from Gujarat, says CM Vijay Rupani
- The best thing for me is to stick to my gameplan, says Ajinkya Rahane
Rithvik had won the sixth season of dance-based reality show “Nach Baliye” along with his girlfriend Asha Negi.
Even Karan has previously been a part of “Nach Baliye” in its third season, and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality show.
“I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I’m hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better,” he said.
“Nach Baliye 7”, which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.