- Anti-Sterlite protests HIGHLIGHTS: Tamil Nadu govt orders suspension of internet services in Tuticorin, adjoining districts
- Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied J-K man to jeep, questioned over woman at hotel
- Kolkata Knight Riders beat Rajasthan Royals by 25 runs, play Sunrisers Hyderabad in the second qualifier
Veteran actress Rita Bhaduri, who will be entering “Mohi”, is looking forward to her stint in the TV show. She says her inclination towards the plot made her say yes.
The actress will be entering as a grandmother of the second lead Rishma Rochlani, who plays the role of Anusha in the Star Plus show.
“I have watched the show since the beginning and I love the storyline and thus when I was approached for the same I was the happiest person,” Rita said in a statement.
- Niki Walia and Samir Soni in ALTBalaji’s Puncch Beat
- Chapal Bhaduri | The Golden Girl
- TV actor Amita Udgata passes away
- Oscars 2018: 6 odd fashion statements that stood out at the 90th Academy Awards
- ‘West Side Story’ actress Rita Moreno re-wore her 1962 Oscars dress for 2018
- Krystle DSouza in talks for ‘Mohi’
“Mohi” narrates the story of a girl from a small village, but with big dreams. Though she comes from a small village, the female protagonist wants to become a doctor and comes to Pune with the dream. The story delves into how her life changes when she falls in love.
Talking about her role, Rita said: “I will be seen in the role of a grandmother. It will be a positive role and I will be seen supporting my granddaughter.”
She is known for her role in TV shows like “Kaajjal”, “Choti Bahu” and “Bani – Ishq Da Kalma”.