Veteran actress Rita Bhaduri, who will be entering “Mohi”, is looking forward to her stint in the TV show. She says her inclination towards the plot made her say yes.
The actress will be entering as a grandmother of the second lead Rishma Rochlani, who plays the role of Anusha in the Star Plus show.
“I have watched the show since the beginning and I love the storyline and thus when I was approached for the same I was the happiest person,” Rita said in a statement.
- Actor Julie Walters wants to play a Bond villain
- Rita Ora to Chef Gordon Ramsay: Can I come to one of your restaurants for free?
- Happy Birthday Karan Kundrra: Reasons why he is truly a youth icon
- Here's why birthday girl Mouni Roy is truly television's reigning queen
- Rishton Ka Chakravyuh actor Mahima Makwana: I don't choose projects, they choose me
- Krystle DSouza in talks for 'Mohi'
“Mohi” narrates the story of a girl from a small village, but with big dreams. Though she comes from a small village, the female protagonist wants to become a doctor and comes to Pune with the dream. The story delves into how her life changes when she falls in love.
Talking about her role, Rita said: “I will be seen in the role of a grandmother. It will be a positive role and I will be seen supporting my granddaughter.”
She is known for her role in TV shows like “Kaajjal”, “Choti Bahu” and “Bani – Ishq Da Kalma”.