Actress Raveena Tandon is collaborating with Govinda after a decade for dance-based reality show “Shine of India”.
Tandon and Govinda worked together in a number of films including “Dulhe Raja”, “Akhiyon Se Goli Maare”, “Anari No 1” and “Bade Miyan Chote Miyan” among others.
“It’s like a cherry on the cake. Everyone talks about our timing. We share a common love for music and dance. We used to try to outdo each other, which got the best out of us,” Raveena said in a statement.
- FIR against Raveena Tandon for shooting inside Lingaraj Temple
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights issues notice to Papon, Bollywood reacts
- Govinda, Raveena Tandon and Shilpa Shetty dial up nostalgia on Super Dancer 2
- Raveena Tandon birthday special: ‘Mast mast’ girl who ruled the 90s with elegance and sensuality
- Raveena Tandon becomes ‘highest paid’ Bollywood actress on TV
- Govinda a rare combination of actor-dancer: Raveena Tandon
The actress was last seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet” while Govinda’s final film was “Kill Dil” opposite Parineeti Chora, Ranveer Singh and Ali Zafar.