The new season of ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ will kick start on October 25. Keeping the element of love at its core, the third season, ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui –Sun Yaar Try Maar’ will be based on a new concept. Besides the new season along with its refreshing concept, a source mentions that there will be a new host who would be narrating the show.
Anshit Sharma, popularly known as Rapper Maddy, will weave every tale through his raps that will be specially created for each episode. A versatile personality who is a singer, composer, lyricist, dancer, actor and a popular rapper, Anshit has made a million people groove to his beats.
- Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa, Hina, Vikas or Puneesh, who will lift the winner's trophy? Cast your votes
- Top 10 television actresses of 2017: Divyanka Tripathi, Jennifer Winget and Mouni Roy find place in the list
- Mrinal Dutt to host 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'
- Neeti Mohan, Mohit Chauhan to sing for television show Yeh Hai Aashiqui
- 'Siyappa Ishq Ka' to explore 'craziness in love'
- Abigail Jain to reappear in 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'
“Yeh Hai Aashqui has really set the standards high with its storytelling and Sun Yaar Try Maar will definitely take it a step further. A love story narrated through a specially crafted rap hasn’t really been explored in the world of television before and I am too happy to bring in a fresh take to hosting. I will try my best to entertain all the viewers in my own unique style and hope they appreciate it,” says Rapper Maddy on being associated with bindass Flagship show ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’.