The Kapil Sharma Show is turning out to be the favourite wedding venue of celebs, the show’s host included. After Kapil Sharma ‘married’ Jacqueline Fernandez, the flood doors have been opened. As Ae Dil Hai Mushkil stars Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma went on the show to promote the Karan Johar film, there was a lot of buzz. However, what nobody expected was that Ranbir will finally get married on the show. No, really!
Ranbir Kapoor gets married
There was a blast from the past on The Kapil Sharma Show. Gutthi appeared to be back, or at least her doppelganger. She came to the show saying she needs to divorce her husband Ranbir. When Kapil asked her what proof she has that Ranbir is her husband, she says the proof has gone to school. There was a video of Ranbir and her honeymoon as well. She makes Ranbir sign the divorce papers, which actually are marriage documents. Guess, Ranbir is married now.
Anushka Sharma and her singing skills
Anushka Sharma said on the show that Ranbir has the worst voice and it is ironical that he gets to play a rockstar in his films. Ranbir then sang a song and proved her wrong. It was then Anushka’s turn to sing some Pahari numbers. While she did quite well with the first one, her second song failed to impress. In fact, Kapil compared it to canvassing for elections!
This is one of the Best #TKSS episodes of 2016❤
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— 4 DAYS TO ADHM (@Sudharsan_ak) October 23, 2016
Anushka Sharma, the gossip queen
Anushka Sharma has given up liquor but still uses the ruse of being drunk to get gossip out of people. She behaves as if she is drunk, talks to someone who really is and at the end of the evening, has their secrets. Now, does she plan to reveal them?
— KAPIL (@KapilSharmaK9) October 23, 2016
When Rishi Kapoor came on the show
Ali Asgar came as Rishi Kapoor’s character Dadu in Kapoor & Sons. He had a jug with him. Can anyone guess why? To use as a prop for performing Sultan’s Jag Ghoomeya!
Ranbir’s donkey smile
Anushka Sharma believes Ranbir Kapoor smiles like a donkey and was not afraid to say it on the national television. Do you agree?