Television actress Rajshree Thakur, known for her performance as Queen Jayawanta Bai in historical saga ‘Maharana Pratap’, is likely to quit the show over health issues.
Rajshree is considering calling it quits over gruelling schedule and heat in Gujarat, where the sets are located, a sources said. ‘Bharat ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap’ is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
“The hot weather and long working hours are taking a toll on her health. The sets are in Vapi, Gujarat, and artists stay there for ten days or even a month, depending on the schedule,” according to the source.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Meanwhile, the makers of the serial have already started looking for Rajshree’s replacement.
According to sources, Rupa Ganguly, Narayani Shastri, Shruti Ulfat and Iravati Harshe are being approached for the role.