Television actress Rajshree Thakur, known for her performance as Queen Jayawanta Bai in historical saga ‘Maharana Pratap’, is likely to quit the show over health issues.
Rajshree is considering calling it quits over gruelling schedule and heat in Gujarat, where the sets are located, a sources said. ‘Bharat ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap’ is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
“The hot weather and long working hours are taking a toll on her health. The sets are in Vapi, Gujarat, and artists stay there for ten days or even a month, depending on the schedule,” according to the source.
Meanwhile, the makers of the serial have already started looking for Rajshree’s replacement.
According to sources, Rupa Ganguly, Narayani Shastri, Shruti Ulfat and Iravati Harshe are being approached for the role.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More