Bollyood actress Priyanka Chopra will be attending the People’s Choice Awards 2016 as a presenter.
The 33-year-old “Mary Kom” star is also nominated in the Favourite Actress in a New TV Series category at the awards, scheduled to take place on January 6.
“@priyankachopra will be present at @peopleschoice on the 6th and she will be presenting!! #Quantico,” Priyanka retweeted the post by official page of her American TV series “Quantico”, for which she is nominated.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Quantico (@ItsQuantico) January 5, 2016
She will be competing with big names like Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Marcia Gay Harden and Lia Michele.
In her debut TV thriller Priyanka plays the lead role of a young FBI recruit Alex Parish.
Apart from the actress, the show has also bagged the final nomination in the Favourite New TV Drama category.