Bollyood actress Priyanka Chopra will be attending the People’s Choice Awards 2016 as a presenter.
The 33-year-old “Mary Kom” star is also nominated in the Favourite Actress in a New TV Series category at the awards, scheduled to take place on January 6.
“@priyankachopra will be present at @peopleschoice on the 6th and she will be presenting!! #Quantico,” Priyanka retweeted the post by official page of her American TV series “Quantico”, for which she is nominated.
— Quantico (@ItsQuantico) January 5, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She will be competing with big names like Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Marcia Gay Harden and Lia Michele.
In her debut TV thriller Priyanka plays the lead role of a young FBI recruit Alex Parish.
Apart from the actress, the show has also bagged the final nomination in the Favourite New TV Drama category.