Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who made her international TV debut with “Quantico”, has earned a nomination for People’s Choice Awards’ Favourite Actress In A New TV Series for the American thriller series.
Excited by the news, the actress, who plays role of Alex Parrish, a rookie FBI recruit with a mysterious past, said that she feels honoured for bagging a nomination in the first year itself.
Priyanka Chopra tweeted:
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) October 13, 2015
The show also features actors Jake McLaughlin, Tate Ellington and Graham Rogers, who all play FBI recruits. It will narrate their adventures and experiences as they train at Quantico base in Virginia, and secrets of their past start to emerge.
- Priyanka Chopra grabs nomination in People’s Choice Awards 2017 again
- Priyanka Chopra nominated in Teen Choice Awards
- Priyanka Chopra wins Favourite Actress award for Quantico at People's Choice Awards
- Priyanka Chopra nervous about stint at People's Choice Awards
- Priyanka Chopra to attend People's Choice Awards
- Priyanka Chopra bags People's Choice Awards nomination, competes with Jamie Lee Curtis and Emma Roberts
People’s Choice Awards is the only major awards show voted on entirely by the public for fan favourites in films, music and television.
The People’s Choice official website houses the voting platform where fans determine the categories, nominees and winners for the annual awards show.
Voting will commence from November 3 this year.