- IPL 2018 Final Highlights CSK vs SRH As it happened: Shane Watson hundred wins third IPL title for CSK
- Jawaharlal Nehru death anniversary Highlights: Pranab Mukherjee lauds India's first PM for his contribution to democracy
- IPL 2018 Final social media highlights: CSK wins IPL for the THIRD time; Twitterati jump out of joy
Actor Parichay Sharma, currently seen as Amar in “Begusarai”, hopes he will receive a bigger and better project after the popular show will go off air on Friday.
Talking about the end of the show, Parichay said that he felt bad initially.
“At first obviously I felt bad, but then I thought every end is a new beginning, maybe something bigger and better is waiting. So, I’m positive. Sometimes nature gives you hints,” he said in a statement.
- Jeff Goldberg’s one-man show on David Coleman Headley set to travel to Royal Opera House
- I’m still known as an actor who is an MP. Proud to be an actor, but in Parliament, I represent SP: Jaya Bachchan
- Kapil Sharma: I need some ‘me time’ to recuperate
- Sunil Grover: I am trying to learn various kinds of genres within comedy
- Exclusive: Family Time with Kapil put on hold after Kapil Sharma cancels shoots
- Aman Gandotra on winning India’s Next Superstars: I cannot express my happiness in words
Parichay, who has also appeared in shows like “Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya” and “Balika Vadhu”, says he next wants to play a lead role.
“Next I want to choose a leading character, preferably (in) a new show. Also I am open for short festival films and mainstream Bollywood films. In the end, an actor is known by the choices he makes. Rather than doing what comes in my way, I want to choose what’s good for me,” he said.
“Begusarai”, which is aired on &TV, also features Shweta Tiwari and Veebha Anand among others.