Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has changed in a really good way since becoming a parent, her mother Kris Jenner has said.
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star says it’s remarkable to watch Kim, 33, dote on North, her seven-month-old daughter with fiance Kanye West, reported OK magazine.
“She’s changed, in a really good way. You watch your baby have a baby and it’s kind of remarkable to see the changes we all go through when you give birth and have a child you’re responsible for,” Kris said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Kim’s totally in love with North, it’s been wonderful to watch.”
Kris, 58, also revealed that Kim is a very hands-on mother and hates handing her little girl over to anyone – even
“She really is hands-on. I’m always like, ‘Can I hold North now?’ and she’s like, ‘Mom, please.’ Because all she
wants is to hold her. She loves that baby so much,” she said.