Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has changed in a really good way since becoming a parent, her mother Kris Jenner has said.
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star says it’s remarkable to watch Kim, 33, dote on North, her seven-month-old daughter with fiance Kanye West, reported OK magazine.
“She’s changed, in a really good way. You watch your baby have a baby and it’s kind of remarkable to see the changes we all go through when you give birth and have a child you’re responsible for,” Kris said.
“Kim’s totally in love with North, it’s been wonderful to watch.”
Kris, 58, also revealed that Kim is a very hands-on mother and hates handing her little girl over to anyone – even
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“She really is hands-on. I’m always like, ‘Can I hold North now?’ and she’s like, ‘Mom, please.’ Because all she
wants is to hold her. She loves that baby so much,” she said.