Actress Pallavi Kulkarni a.k.a. Ragini of “Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar” fame will soon get to know about the hidden truth of Suhani’s birth in the forthcoming episode of the soap opera.
As viewers saw Suhani (Palak Jain) trying her best to bring Neil (essayed by Ronit Roy) and Ragini closer while Neil and NiveditaÂ’s engagement is on in full swing, on the other hand, Ragini is heartbroken knowing that Neil will not be coming to hospital anymore.
- Concerned about safety issues, PMC to undertake technical audit of bridges, flyovers
- Shot on borrowed mobile phone, student’s short film wins award at Bosnia-Herzegovina film fest
- Over 23,000 applications from Mumbai region raise questions
- China tells Japan not to abandon dialogue over North Korea
- China- backed fund shunned by Donald Trump to buy British chip maker
- Donald Trump takes center stage in fractious US Senate race in Alabama
Ragini who is unaware of the fact that Suhani is not Neil’s daughter, tries her best to stay away from both.
However, the upcoming track will see Ragini finally knowing the truth about Suhani’s birth after she will get hold of results of a DNA test which will prove that Neil is not Suhani’s father.
“Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar” is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.