Reality TV stars Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian have revealed that the idea behind their brand is to help women.
The sisters said their clothing stores and their kids’ clothing line have always been business savvy, reported the New York Post. “I think our brand is all about empowering other women to be successful,” Kim said.
The reality TV stars said they reevaluated their brand in 2013 and decided to only pursue projects which they are extremely passionate about. And even though their businesses are now booming, things were not always so great for the sisters.
According to them, they originally were not taken seriously as entrepreneurs. “It is a struggle. We started off opening up our Dash clothing store over a decade ago, and that’s where we really started off in fashion. We’ve always been really hard-working girls, and we were fortunate enough to have a TV show,” Kim added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched