Reality TV stars Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian have revealed that the idea behind their brand is to help women.
The sisters said their clothing stores and their kids’ clothing line have always been business savvy, reported the New York Post. “I think our brand is all about empowering other women to be successful,” Kim said.
The reality TV stars said they reevaluated their brand in 2013 and decided to only pursue projects which they are extremely passionate about. And even though their businesses are now booming, things were not always so great for the sisters.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
According to them, they originally were not taken seriously as entrepreneurs. “It is a struggle. We started off opening up our Dash clothing store over a decade ago, and that’s where we really started off in fashion. We’ve always been really hard-working girls, and we were fortunate enough to have a TV show,” Kim added.