Actor Orlando Jones, one of the original cast members of the supernatural TV series “Sleepy Hollow”, has reportedly exited the show.
The show will enter its third season without 47-year-old Jones, who became popular after playing Captain Frank on the show, reported Variety.
- Naagin 3: Surbhi Jyoti and Anita Hassanandani to replace Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan
- 10 TV shows to binge-watch in November: Band of Brothers, Star Trek: Discovery, Madam Secretary, Master of None and more
- Halloween 2017: These 10 horror TV shows will give you the creeps
- Fox planning a crossover of 'Sleepy Hollow' and 'Bones'
- 'Sleepy Hollow' renewed for season 3
- 'Sleepy Hollow' third season in doubt?
Representative for FOX and the show has not made an official statement regarding Jones’ exit, but according to a tweet by a Broadcasting & Cable editor, the actor confirmed the news at an event for digital video channel Machinima on Monday, May 4.
“Sleepy Hollow” was renewed for a third season in March. At the time, it was also announced that Clifton Campbell was tapped as a new showrunner to replace Mark Goffman, who left the show before the renewal.
Katia Winter, whose character Katrina was killed off in the second season finale, reportedly will not return either.