Actor Asif Shiekh, who plays Vibhuti Narayan in “Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain!”, says the comedy show doesn’t feature any “dirty or cheap” jokes.
Though the concept of the show focuses upon the flirty life of two neighbours, who love their wives but peek into each others’ life for some extra spice, Aasif says he’s comfortable watching the show with his daughter.
Asif, who has previously appeared in shows like “Hum Log”, “Hum Aapke Hain In Laws” and “Yes Boss”, says he hasn’t done such a comedy show in his career.
- Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai: Former Angoori Bhabhi aka Shilpa Shinde accuses producer of sexual harassment, makers deny claim
- Not satisfied with content on Indian television: Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain actor Aashif Sheikh
- Sunny Leone stalled Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain shoot for she didn't want to say 'sahi pakde hai'
- Shubhangi Atre to tease Aashif Sheikh on Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain
- I love cooking, says Aasif Sheikh
- Saumya Tandon, Aasif Sheikh love attention in London
“We make sure things are shown in lighter way in ‘Bhabhi Ji…’ and the quality and decorum are maintained without situations or dialogues getting dirty or cheap. People are going crazy about the show. It’s a light family drama and there is nothing vulgar about it,” Asif said in a statement.
“Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain!”, which airs on &TV, also stars Rohitash Gaud, Shilpa Shinde and Saumya Tandon.