Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger has reportedly decided to quit the ‘X Factor’, just days after Simon Cowell announced his return to the show.
Scherzinger, 35, has apparently told Cowell that she wants to focus on recording her new album, her first new material since 2011’s Killer Love, reported Daily Mirror.
“It breaks her heart, but Nicole is sad not to be able to go back to the show this year. She has agonised over the decision for months,” a source said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Scherzinger’s reported departure would pave the way for the possible return of pop star Cheryl Cole to the judging panel.