There were reports that as the focus was more on Jennifer’s character in the show, Monica felt sidelined and hence she took a break from the show. However, she has rubbished all these reports.
“Guman and Kumud are very different characters. Each has its own importance. So there is no question of being sidelined. It is not true that I felt sidelined,” Monica told PTI.
But she is back on the show after five months. “The track further is very interesting. I am excited and eagerly waiting to begin. It has its own drama involved and I am sure everyone will love it,” Monica said.
Monica made her debut on small screen with a daily soap ‘Saraswatichandra’. She played a negative role in the show and garnered good response.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
“I was always confident about Guman’s character. What was overwhelming was the love and constant support given to me by my fans. The role of Guman made many recognise my talent,” she added.
The show is currently on air on Star Plus channel.