There were reports that as the focus was more on Jennifer’s character in the show, Monica felt sidelined and hence she took a break from the show. However, she has rubbished all these reports.
“Guman and Kumud are very different characters. Each has its own importance. So there is no question of being sidelined. It is not true that I felt sidelined,” Monica told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
But she is back on the show after five months. “The track further is very interesting. I am excited and eagerly waiting to begin. It has its own drama involved and I am sure everyone will love it,” Monica said.
Monica made her debut on small screen with a daily soap ‘Saraswatichandra’. She played a negative role in the show and garnered good response.
“I was always confident about Guman’s character. What was overwhelming was the love and constant support given to me by my fans. The role of Guman made many recognise my talent,” she added.
The show is currently on air on Star Plus channel.