“How I Met Your Mother” star Neil Patrick Harris has curated an accessories collection.
The 41-year-old actor, who has teamed up with men’s clothing brand, The Tie Bar, is delighted that 40 per cent of the proceeds from sales of the range, including socks, ties and pocket squares, will be donated to his local art school, The Harlem School of the Arts in New York, reported Washington Post.
- Neil Patrick Harris' variety show cancelled after first season
- Neil Patrick Harris stars in Christmas-themed Oscar Promo
- Neil Patrick Harris lands his own variety show
- Oscar ceremony mostly filled with losers: Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris doesn't want to be a boring host at Oscars
- Neil Patrick Harris marries David Burtka in Italy
Harris, who has twins Harper and Gideon, with husband David Burtka, believes it will make the perfect gifts on Father’s Day.
“Ties and accessories are ubiquitous Father’s Day gifts, and The Tie Bar has great inventory. They asked me to select 20 pieces that are extra sartorial-icious, and will give a percentage of proceeds to charity.”
“Seems a no brainer to me – solid choices, solid quality, solid charity. Win/win/win!” the star said.