Actress Neha Sargam has been approached to play a grey shade character in soap opera “Begusarai”.
According to a source, the makers will introduce a new character to increase the entertainment quotient in the ongoing track of the show aired on &TV.
Neha’s character will be the love triangle in Poonam Kumari (played by Shivangi Joshi) and Priyom Phulan Thakur’s (played by Sartaj Gill) life.
- Neha Sargam set to star in comedy show
- Aanchal Khurana 'dying to do' reality shows
- TV lacks content due to daily soap concept: Sulbha Arya
- Shirina Singh takes inspiration from Urmila Matondkar for TV role
- I took inspiration from 'Jab We Met', says 'Suhani Si Ek Ladki' actress Neha Yadav
- Move Priyanka,there's another girl with Shahid!
The story of the show revolves around the Thakur family — how they become head of the village and people are scared of them. It also has a love angle and property issues in the storyline.
Neha is best known for playing the lead role of Ishita in TV show “Haar Jeet”.