Actor Nandish Sandhu, who was last seen shaking a leg with actress-wife Rashami Desai in the seventh season of ‘Nach Baliye’ dance-based reality show, will now be seen together again in a music video titled “Teri ek hassi”.
Nandish says he “loved the song the first time he heard it”.
“I really loved the song the first time I heard it. I found myself humming it afterwards and realised that its a song that grows on you. I felt that it will connect well with the audience. The story itself is touching and I could relate to the character. And hence I instantly gave a nod to be a part of this music video,”the actor said in statement.
- Happy Birthday Rashami Desai: Lesser known facts about this television star
- Rashami Desai-Nandish Sandhu, Ranvir-Konkona: Celebs who divorced in 2015
- Rashami Desai: Nandish and I are getting a divorce
- Nandish, Rashami to talk about their relationship through dance act in ‘Nach Baliye’
- Marzi Pestonji has crush on Rashami Desai
- I love Arijit Singh’s voice: Nandish Sandhu
According to sources, the video is a love story of a boy who falls for a girl who is deaf and mute and yet he continues to pursue her.
The video, made by music director Palash Muchhal, depicts that love has no language and surpasses all handicaps.
This is not the first time that Nandish will be seen as a part of a music video. He also did Arijit Singh’s music video titled “Kyu Hua”.