Actress Adaa Khan, who is seen as Shesha in TV show Naagin 2, says film offers have come her way, but she is not prepared to tread that path yet.
“I have been getting quite a lot of film offers, but I was not prepared to enter such a big industry. Whenever I will be prepared, I will definitely do it,” Adaa Khan said here.
“It’s not about the roles, it’s just that I get little scared. There were a lot of film offers, but I don’t want to name them because now someone else has that. So, it would be unfair to take names,” added Adaa Khan, who earlier featured in shows like Amrit Manthan and Piya Basanti Re.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She considers Naagin, which came out in June this year, as the turning point in her career.
“I definitely feel Naagin is the turning point in my career. It gave me a lot of success. I got to play different shades. I started as a positive character in ‘Naagin’, and then I did grey shades.
“So, as an actor, I was satisfied with the role that I played. I got an equal amount of love even when I played the negative role,” she added.
Close on the heels of its success, now Colors has come up with the second season of the show. The story has taken a forward leap of 25 years.
It features actress Mouni Roy in a double role.