Actress Kritika Kamra, host of “MTV Webbed 2”, about the prevalence of cyber abuse, is content with the “amazing response” to the show, which has got an extension. She hopes to spread more awareness amongst youth.
Talking about her experience, Kritika told IANS: “‘MTV Webbed 2’ has been a refreshing experience and a huge success, the success means massive awareness for the youth.”
“It was both touching and eye-opening to hear the stories of cyber-abuse. We all use the internet and enrich our time, but at times the internet can be a very bad place with cyber attackers lurking everywhere.”
After the success of the show’s first season, the second season was brought on air within three months. No, due to the popular demand, season two has been extended from 16 episodes to 24 episodes.
“All in all with the amazing response from our youthful viewers and the extension to air more episodes, I’m very delighted and happy that a show which truly showcases a real-world problem is being well received by our viewers,” said Kritika, who was only brought on board for the second season.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
As the narrator, she informs viewers about real life cases of cyber abuse and precautionary measures to be taken.
She hopes “people are more aware of cyber abuse and attacks” and that they “surf smart and stay safe”.