Actress Mona Singh, who became popular as the desi Ugly Betty of the Indian small screen with ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin’, will now sport the look of a fat lady for a sequence in reality show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’.
The actress, who shows her spontaneous and witty side as the host of the show, will be seen playing a character named Pammi aunty, a lady weighing 120 kg.
“Mona will surprise everyone by dressing in a never-before-seen avatar of a ‘fat lightweight girl’. Looking at Mona’s avatar, everyone including the audience went on a laugh riot,” said a source from the set.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
To add humour to the situation, Mona even sat on her co-host Krushna Abhishek to prove that she is ‘lightweight’.