Actress Mona Singh, who became popular as the desi Ugly Betty of the Indian small screen with ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin’, will now sport the look of a fat lady for a sequence in reality show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’.
The actress, who shows her spontaneous and witty side as the host of the show, will be seen playing a character named Pammi aunty, a lady weighing 120 kg.
“Mona will surprise everyone by dressing in a never-before-seen avatar of a ‘fat lightweight girl’. Looking at Mona’s avatar, everyone including the audience went on a laugh riot,” said a source from the set.
To add humour to the situation, Mona even sat on her co-host Krushna Abhishek to prove that she is ‘lightweight’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016