- Zareen Khan on Mahira Khan being slut-shamed: Rather than judging others, people should look within
- Ranbir Kapoor stands up for Mahira Khan against trolls, says both smoking and hate are injurious to health
- Celebrities turn up in support of Mahira Khan and Ranbir Kapoor after their photos of smoking together go viral
Actress Amruta Khanvilkar says she fulfilled her dream of meeting Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor on the set of dance-based reality show “Nach Baliye 7”, where she is seen shaking a leg with her husband Himmanshoo A. Malhotra.
According to a source, Amruta was quite excited when she learned that the “Bombay Velvet” actor was coming to promote his forthcoming film on the show along with his co-star Anushka Sharma.
- Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal provide multiple highlight moments in doubles for Laver Cup
- Viswanathan Anand, Harika Dronavalli make good start at Isle of Man International
- England vs West Indies Live Score 3rd ODI: England face West Indies in Bristol
- Virender Sehwag's 219 run-knock recalled ahead of India-Australia third ODI at Indore
- EXCLUSIVE | Rohit Suchanti to romance Tejasswi Prakash in Pehredaar Piya Ki 2
- Sharad Yadav criticises police action against protesting Banaras Hindu University students
“I’m ecstatic… meeting Ranbir was like a dream come true for me and to perform and be praised by him is like an icing on the cake. This memory, I would cherish for my entire life,” Amruta said in a statement.
Amruta also took a photograph with Ranbir. The shooting of the episode took place on April 29.
The seventh season of “Nach Baliye”, which airs on Star Plus, is co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.
“Bombay Velvet”, which also stars Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar, will release on May 15.