Actress Amruta Khanvilkar says she fulfilled her dream of meeting Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor on the set of dance-based reality show “Nach Baliye 7”, where she is seen shaking a leg with her husband Himmanshoo A. Malhotra.
According to a source, Amruta was quite excited when she learned that the “Bombay Velvet” actor was coming to promote his forthcoming film on the show along with his co-star Anushka Sharma.
- My marriage with Himanshu Malhotra is for keeps: Amruta Khanvilkar
- What made Mahira Khan groove to Ranbir Kapoor's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif's song Kala Chashma?
- Amruta Khanvilkar on doing Alia Bhatt film Raazi: Everyone has a beautifully etched character with a strong storyline
- Audience felt we were a real couple: Himmanshoo-Amruta
- 'We were underdogs, 'Nach Baliye' gave us audience' says winner Amruta Khanvilkar
- Himmanshoo Malhotra, Amruta Khanvilkar take home ‘Nach Baliye 7’ trophy
“I’m ecstatic… meeting Ranbir was like a dream come true for me and to perform and be praised by him is like an icing on the cake. This memory, I would cherish for my entire life,” Amruta said in a statement.
Amruta also took a photograph with Ranbir. The shooting of the episode took place on April 29.
The seventh season of “Nach Baliye”, which airs on Star Plus, is co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.
“Bombay Velvet”, which also stars Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar, will release on May 15.