Former ‘Vampire Diaries’ actor Matt Davis is set to return in season six.
The 36-year-old actor will reprise his role as Alaric Saltzman on a regular basis when the supernatural drama resumes, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Alaric was resurrected in the final episode of season five. Davis’s character was initially introduced midway through the first season but was killed off by the end of season three. His ghost also made a couple of stints in season four from beyond the grave. Alaric began as a vampire hunter and history teacher, before taking Elena and Jeremy under his wing and then being used by Esther to kill her own family.
In his time away from ‘Vampire Diaries’, Davis played a journalist blogger on ‘Cult’ in 2013 and also appeared in ‘CSI’ for three episodes.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review