Ukrainian ballroom choreographer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who is one of the judges at ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’, will be bidding adieu to the celebrity dance reality show today.
The 34-year-old winner of ‘Dancing with the Stars’, who shared the judging panel with Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D’Souza, is leaving the show after shooting four episodes as per as his contract.
“Had an amazing trip! Lots to think about and build on, but I’m so ready for home…. .although I only get about 24 hours in NY :)..” he posted on Twitter.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Actress and contestant of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ Sophie Choudry also posted a selfie of herself with other participants, hosts and judges.
— SOPHIE CHOUDRY (@Sophie_Choudry) June 22, 2014
There were reports that the international dance instructor was not happy with the show and wanted to quit. But Maksim has denied them, saying he had an amazing time on ‘Jhalak…’
“Completely bad story! I had an amazing time and loved everything about the show! What a poor journalism!,” he tweeted.