Pakistani actress Mahira Khan, who won many hearts through her role as Khirad Hussain in popular TV show “Humsafar”, is returning to Indian screen with her upcoming drama show “Shehr-e-Zaat”.
Mahira will be seen playing the role of Falak, who is an only child to affluent parents. She is an egoist who has always been the center of attention and has never been deprived of anything in life. During her growing up years, Falak never comes across religious brightness and divinity and is highly influenced by her mother who built her subsistence according to the worldly life.
A student of fine arts, Falak makes a sculpture of the man of her dreams and falls head over heels in love when she finds the breathing manifestation of it in Salman Ansar (played by Mikaal Zulfiqar).
- Mahira Khan: Controversies make you understand you are vulnerable and your vulnerability is someone's money for the day
- What made Mahira Khan groove to Ranbir Kapoor's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif's song Kala Chashma?
- Mahira Khan husband, family and wedding photos, movies, and TV shows - Ali Askari, Neeyat, Humsafar and Bol
- Building Bridges
- In conversation with ‘Humsafar’ couple – Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan
- ‘Humsafar made me popular’
Aired in Pakistan in 2012, the show has been directed by Sarmad Khoosat. It also stars Samina Peerzada, Mohib Mirza, Hina Khawaja Bayat and Mikaal Zulfikar.
“Shehr-e-Zaat” will be aired on Zindagi channel. A premiere date is yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, Mahira will make her Bollywood debut with Shah Rukh Khan starrer “Raees”.