Actress Maheck Chahal, who is making her fiction TV debut with “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai”, has flaunted a sensual look in a white sari while she’s playing with water — a la actress Mandakini’s famous shot from “Ram Teri Ganga Maili”.
Maheck’s Mandakini avatar will be seen in the upcoming episode of the horror series, which airs on &TV.
She will appear in the “Daayan” episode of the show, as a bewitchingly attractive girl Sukanya.
Talking about her choice of flaunting the sensual look, Maheck said in a statement: “I agreed to make an exception for ‘Darr Sabko…’ because the format is like a film and it was a short commitment. It was quite an experience.”
The story of the episode will feature mysterious attacks in a forest where a photographer sees Sukanya and falls for her.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Hosted by actress Bipasha Basu, “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai” is a mini-series that consists of 26 episodes and showcases real life stories. The episode featuring Maheck will be aired on Saturday.