Actress Maheck Chahal, who is making her fiction TV debut with “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai”, has flaunted a sensual look in a white sari while she’s playing with water — a la actress Mandakini’s famous shot from “Ram Teri Ganga Maili”.
Maheck’s Mandakini avatar will be seen in the upcoming episode of the horror series, which airs on &TV.
She will appear in the “Daayan” episode of the show, as a bewitchingly attractive girl Sukanya.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Talking about her choice of flaunting the sensual look, Maheck said in a statement: “I agreed to make an exception for ‘Darr Sabko…’ because the format is like a film and it was a short commitment. It was quite an experience.”
The story of the episode will feature mysterious attacks in a forest where a photographer sees Sukanya and falls for her.
Hosted by actress Bipasha Basu, “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai” is a mini-series that consists of 26 episodes and showcases real life stories. The episode featuring Maheck will be aired on Saturday.