Popular historical TV show “Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap”, based on the life of Maharana Pratap, a 16th century Rajput ruler of Mewar, is all set to take a three-year leap to make the storyline more riveting.
“The upcoming storyline will see a three-year leap taking place. The cast of the show will not change post the leap,” a source from the show said in a statement.
- Decide on facilities for kids staying with women inmates: Bombay HC
- Fresh plea in Supreme Court backing deportation of illegal Rohingyas from India
- SEBI to hire agency to strengthen IT infrastructure
- Jammu and Kashmir: Two soldiers injured in Poonch as Pakistan violates ceasefire
- Power couple Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer rule out full-time partnership
- LG XBoom OJ98 review: As loud and versatile as it gets
Rajshree Thakur, who was seen playing the role of Jaivanta Bai, will return to the show in a new avatar. Also, the character of Udai Singh played by actor Shakti Anand will die, and that will mark his exit from the show, the source added.