Bollywood’s dancing diva Madhuri Dixit is taking a break from being a judge on dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”. She has hinted that she will be back “shortly”, albeit with something more “exciting”.
The “Dhak dhak” girl has been on the judges’ panel for the past three seasons of the celebrity dance show.
“I have been on ‘Jhalak…’ for three years now and I am taking a break to focus on other projects. I will be back shortly with probably something even more exciting. I wish ‘Jhalak…’ the very best for a spectacular season,” the evergreen beauty said in a statement.
- Confirmed: Shahid Kapoor, Ganesh Hegde, Karan Johar to judge eighth season of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Madhuri Dixit Nene not returning for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8'
- Madhuri Dixit: Not necessary best of dancers will win 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Madhuri Dixit in a never seen bold avatar
- Madhuri is the biggest draw of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4'
- Madhuri Dixit to judge Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4
Colors channel CEO Raj Nayak said the team will miss Madhuri’s presence and her expertise on the show.
“We are keen on continuing our relationship with her and our team is exploring a show that will suit her persona,” Nayak added.
“Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” is a high voltage dance extravaganza that pairs celebrity contestants with their choreographer partners as they showcase some never-before-seen and absolutely mesmerising acts on television.