“Lost” alum Sonya Walger has been roped in for upcoming ABC thriller “The Catch”.
The 41-year-old “Tell Me You Love Me” actress will star opposite Peter Krause, who plays a con man in the television series executive produced by “Grey’s Anatomy” creator Shonda Rhimes, reported Entertainment Weekly.
Walger, best known for playing Penny Widmore on “Lost”, will be seen as Krause’s wife and partner in crime, Zoe, who loves her husband and their life and who hangs on tight as she senses him slipping away from her.
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo, TV's highest paid actress, reveals how she got what she deserves
- George Clooney to make a comeback on television with Catch 22
- Katherine Heigl won't be back on 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Mireille Enos cast on 'The Catch'
- Ellen Pompeo to develop satirical show
- Sandra Oh to exit Grey's Anatomy after season 10
“The Catch” is centred on the strong, successful Alice Vaughan (Mireille Enos), a fraud investigator who is about to be the victim of fraud herself by her fiance.
The series, created by “Hanniball” producer Jennifer Schuur, also stars Jacky Ido, Rose Rollins and Alimi Ballard.