Lena Dunham and her Girls co-star Allison Williams tearfully said goodbye to the show to mark the end of its filming. Dunham, 30, shared a photo of herself along with Williams on Instagram, sobbing on the sets of HBO comedy-drama.
Dunham, also the creater of the show, completed the filming of the last season and it was a bittersweet moment for the actress as well as Williams. “Last pic of the night- @aw stayed until the bitter end like the queen she is. This is what 45 minutes of sobbing followed by me forcing a selfie on Allison looks like.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Goodnight. I love you all. I love the smell of the fall air. I love the rustling leaves, the city lights coming into view as I ride home and I really love absolutely everyone I hugged tonight,” Dunham captioned the picture.
Dunham also shared a photo of her crying face writing, “It’s 2 am on Friday morning and we just finished shooting Girls. Forever.
“To say I don’t enjoy goodbyes is an understatement. But, as a wise woman once told me, ‘relish it. We so rarely get to choose our goodbyes.’ She’s right.” She also thanked fans in another post, writing, “You have blown our minds. You have made a big scary world seem small and intimate and I see blessings and safe havens everywhere because of the way you’ve normalized these experiences, the moments of being female that feel dark and unruly, that hurt like a gash.
“You’ve made me believe there was a place for the strange girls and the ones who don’t know how to love quite yet.”