Superstar Salman Khan and Bollywood’s emerging star Tiger Shroff have earned kudos from Lata Mangeshkar for their dancing talent. The melody queen says she loves how the actors get into the mood of the song while dancing on its tune.
The Bharat Ratna awardee, who is also called the ‘Nightingale of India’ for her melodious voice, took to Twitter to express her view after watching “Suron Ke Rang Colors Ke Sang – Salaam Shri Gulshan Kumar”. The show was organised as an ode to music label T-Series’ founder late Gulshan Kumar.
She posted: “Greetings, I saw a programme ‘Suron Ke Rang’ presented in memory of late Gulshan Kumar today (Sunday night), I liked it. Bhushan Kumar ji (Gulshan’s son) invited me to be part of the show personally through a phone call, but for some reasons I could not attend it.”
Namaskar. Aaj maine suro’n ke rang ye Gulshan Kumar ji ki yaad mein prastut kiya hua karyakram dekha,mujhe (cont) http://t.co/fDbBNN6z8f
— Lata Mangeshkar (@mangeshkarlata) November 1, 2015
“The show was carried on from the starting to the end by beloved singer Sonu Nigam in a beautiful manner. I appreciate Sonu. The singers performed in a great way but I especially loved Salman Khan and Tiger Shroff’s dance as they enjoyed all the singers’ gigs.”
- Bigg Boss 11 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan to celebrate Tiger Zinda Hai success with Katrina Kaif
- Lata Mangeshkar remembers Mohammed Rafi: Music was his life
- Salman Khan on romancing Katrina Kaif in Tiger Zinda Hai: It is good, it is always good
- Lata Mangeshkar turns 88: The nightingale, with 25,000 songs in over seven decades, is a gift that keeps giving
- Ayushmann Khurrana feels honoured to host show for Gulshan Kumar
- Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Hrithik Roshan gather for Gulshan Kumar tribute
Bollywood’s “Dabangg” star Salman is known for carefree dancing as he adds a fun angle to his performance, while Tiger, son of actor Jackie Shroff, has earned acclaim from all quarters for his phenomenal dancing skills be it “Mere naal tu whistle baja” or “Zindagi aa raha hoon main”.
Celebrities like Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Dharmendra, Jeetendra, Rishi Kapoor, Rakesh Roshan, Shilpa Shetty, Kriti Sanon, Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty could be seen at the musical tribute.