Reality TV star Kylie Jenner has shaved her head for her birthday. Jenner, who turned 17 last week, shared the news on the 2014 Teen Choice Awards red carpet, reported E!Online.
“I shaved the back of my head for my birthday. I was just doing my hair and I was like: ‘Why not shave the back of my head?’,” she said.
Jenner is not the first sister in the famous family to try the shaved look. Kim Kardashian, who joined her siblings at the awards show, shared that she’d rocked the style over two decade ago.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“I did that haircut when I was 12 years old. The cool thing is to do the back of your head and then wear a ponytail. I might do it. I should.”