Reality TV star Kris Jenner reportedly thinks Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick should get married. The 58-year-old showbiz matriarch is thrilled the couple – who already have kids Mason, four, and Penelope, 23 months – are expecting their third child together but, as they have been together four eight years, she doesn’t understand why they haven’t tied the knot yet, reported Hollywood Life.
“Committing to parent three kids, when you haven’t even committed to each other doesn’t cut it in Kris’ book. She comes from a time when, if a girl got pregnant and was still single, she got married as soon as possible,” a source said.
“And although she understands times have changed, she still has religious values and feels it’s only right that Scott make an ‘honest woman’ out of her little girl,” the source added.
It has previously been believed that Scott was more open to marriage than the 35-year-old ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star, but the tables have now turned.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More