‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star Kris Jenner feels that she will miss spending time with her family if the hit TV show comes to an end.
The 58-year-old TV personality said that she has spent a long time filming the programme that the entire crew has
become a family, and she would hate to say goodbye to them, reported Contactmusic.
“I’ll definitely miss it. We’ve had the same crew since day one, we’re like a family. I’ll miss working with my kids
every single day on that level. I don’t like change, it’s inevitable. But for me, I’m a creature of habit so I like it,” she said.
“You just have to live your life to the fullest and be true to yourself, I tell my kids that all the time. And find your happiness and everything else will fall into place,” she added.
The show focuses on the personal and professional lives of the Kardashian and Jenner family.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016