‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star Kris Jenner feels that she will miss spending time with her family if the hit TV show comes to an end.
The 58-year-old TV personality said that she has spent a long time filming the programme that the entire crew has
become a family, and she would hate to say goodbye to them, reported Contactmusic.
“I’ll definitely miss it. We’ve had the same crew since day one, we’re like a family. I’ll miss working with my kids
every single day on that level. I don’t like change, it’s inevitable. But for me, I’m a creature of habit so I like it,” she said.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
“You just have to live your life to the fullest and be true to yourself, I tell my kids that all the time. And find your happiness and everything else will fall into place,” she added.
The show focuses on the personal and professional lives of the Kardashian and Jenner family.