“Keeping Up with the Kardashians” matriarch Kris Jenner is reportedly planning a tell-all interview.
Jenner, 59, is upset at how she has been portrayed since Caitlyn Jenner — who was previously known as her ex-husband Bruce — revealed her female identity, reported Contactmusic.
“Kris is beyond upset The way everyone is jumping on that, ‘I was mistreated’ quote really rankles her. Kris feels she was the one who was hugely mistreated because Bruce wasn’t honest with her about how she felt. She can’t believe she’s the bad guy in this.
- Jennifer Lawrence surprises Kris Jenner with a Porsche as Christmas gift
- Kris Jenner wants change name to Kardashian
- Wish I never met this man: Kris on Caitlyn Jenner
- Kris Jenner does not call Caitlyn by her new name
- Kris, Caitlyn Jenner's meeting filmed for 'I Am Cait'?
- Kris Jenner mistreated me: Caitlyn Jenner
“She is planning her own sit-down interview, probably with her good friend Kathie Lee Gifford,” a source said.
Relations between Jenner and Caitlyn are said to have reached a low.
“At the moment, Kris and Caitlyn can’t agree on anything. Caitlyn hiring her own PR was a major slap in the face to Kris,” the source added.