Even though, the rapper is seven years elder to Kylie, her mother is fine with them going public about their relationship as her daughter is 18 now, reported People magazine.
“Kris Jenner thought the song was a little much. There’s not much she could say since Kylie is an adult now. Kris actually supports their relationship big time,” a source said.
- Has Diljit Dosanjh moved on from Kylie Jenner? His comment on Gal Gadot's photo suggests so
- 'Kylie Jenner is pregnant': Twitterati create huge buzz to shed light on serious issues
- Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby, but Tyga claims the child is his
- Kylie Jenner dating PartyNextDoor?
- Kris feels Kylie Jenner is handling the adulthood 'really well'
- Kylie Jenner gets fancy Car from Tyga for her 18th birthday
“She thinks he is the next hip hop genius of our generation and wants to do anything she can to help him succeed,” the source added.
The rapper, 25, who has a two-year-old son with ex Blac Chyna, will be making appearances on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” next season.