Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has reportedly split from long-term partner Scott Disick.
The break up took place aparently after the 37-year-old “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star saw some pictures of him cosying up to his ex Chloe Bartoli in Monaco.
The couple, who started dating in 2006 and briefly split in 2010 before rekindling their romance later that year, have ended their relationship, reported The Daily Mirror.
“Kourtney has always taken Scott back and been by his side, but now with three kids it has gotten old. Kourtney has to do what’s best for the kids,” a source said.
- Scott Disick, new girlfriend split?
- Scott Disick dating Swedish model?
- Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick reunite again for shopping
- Scott Disick opens up about split from Kourtney Kardashian
- Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick spotted together first time post split?
- Kourtney Kardashian posts first photo since split
The star has three kids, Reign Aston, Mason Dash and daughter Penelope Scotland with Disick, 32.
“Scott has been running around saying he’s single. Kourtney dumped him after she saw the pics and he hasn’t been home after a month-long party binge,” the source said.
According to an insider, Disick has been spending time with friends who “are not a good influence” on him.