Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian believes the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has a great sense of style which is accessible to women worldwide.
The reality TV star said Kate mixes high end designer wear with high street items and thinks it is easy for people to copy her look, reported Hello! magazine.
“I love how she mixes designer pieces with price-friendly fashion that is accessible for women worldwide,” Kourtney said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Catherine is not the only British woman whose style impresses Kourtney as she admit that they love looking at the average girl in the street because they think UK ladies have an effortless sense of what looks good.