Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who sealed her win at the 66th Emmy Awards by kissing friend Bryan Cranston, said she enjoyed the moment with the ‘Breaking Bad’ star.
The 58-year-old actress, married to Brad Hall for 17 years, said Cranston, 58, and she took permission for the kiss from their respective spouses, reported the Entertainment Weekly.
“It was pretty good,” the actress said backstage of the kiss. “He (Cranston) went for it, man. I appreciate that. He goes for it in everything he does,” said Julia, who won the best actress in a comedy series for ‘Veep’.
In Pics: Emmy Awards 2014: Red carpet stunners Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, Sofia Vergara, Padma Lakshmi
“I asked my husband if he was OK with that and he said, ‘Sure,’ and Bryan checked with his wife and said, ‘Sure,’ and we said we would go for it,” she added.
The pair has shared a kiss on the drama ‘Seinfeld’. “It’s not a question of why, but more a question of why not?” Cranston said, when asked why the pair kissed. He feigned worry when someone said the kiss had already gone viral. “You’re saying she has a virus I wasn’t aware of?”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Cranston also won an Emmy for the best actor in a drama series for his performance as Walter White in ‘Breaking Bad’.