Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is reportedly having vocal coaching and songwriting lessons as she wants to relaunch her pop career.
The 33-year-old ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star, who released a single, ‘Jam (Turn It Up) in 2011, will be enlisting the help of her husband, Kanye West, when she enters the recording studio, reported Contactmusic.
“Kim has told pals she’s keen to be taken seriously as a vocal artist. Kanye will advise on the project, which he’s given his full backing,” a source said.
“She’s started vocal coaching and songwriting lessons and set up meetings with record companies,” it added.
Kim, who has 12-month-old daughter North with Kanye, had previously vowed never to make music again following her chart flop.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More