A wedding invitation which reportedly is of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s nuptials has leaked online.
A photo of the couple’s alleged wedding invitation shows the elegant card being featured with gold letterings. Information such as the date of the wedding and guests’ dress code is also included, reported Us magazine.
According to the invite, the much-anticipated wedding will take place in Paris on May 24. Approximately 100 people have been given spots on the guest list. Invitations were dispatched to the elite group in mid-April.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The star of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, who previously said that her wedding to the rapper would be a small and intimate affair, took to Twitter to dispel various rumours about her wedding earlier this week.
In some Twitter posts, the mother of one said that she and West were not married yet and did not plan to televise her wedding on her reality show. She also slammed a report about her wedding dress.