Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance Kanye West will reportedly try for a second baby after their wedding.
Kim, 33, and 36-year-old Kanye are planning a sibling for their nine-month-old daughter North, reported Contactmusic.
“She wants to start trying by the end of the year, even though she hated being pregnant,” a source said. One of the major reasons of the couple wanting to have a second baby is to see that North gets a sibling close to her age.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Kim has such a big family that she feels it’s really important that there isn’t a huge age gap between North and her siblings,” the source said.
The couple will be tying the knot in Paris in the coming spring.