Celebrity couple Kim Kardashian and her fiance Kanye West are reportedly planning to tie the knot in Florence, Italy instead of France.
The 32-year-old reality star and her rapper partner would apparently hold a pre-wedding dinner in Paris before flying the guests to Florence for the actual nuptials, reported Ace Showbiz.
“Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details,” a source said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Earlier this year, the ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star had said on a chat show that she and West wanted to get married in a small wedding. She added that her wedding would be attended by 200 family members and close friends.