Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance Kanye West have sparked rumours that they are legally married.
Even though it was earlier rumoured that the pair was planning to get hitched in Paris later this month, it is believed that the 33-year-old socialite and West have been officially married for a week as they had obtained a marriage license in California a few days ago, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple are parents to a baby daughter North. “Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days. Kim and North are on their way to NYC now,” a source said.
Although Kardashian’s publicist told New York Daily News, “There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture.”
The couple’s wedding celebration will take place in Paris, but the date or the venue has not been confirmed.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More