Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance Kanye West have sparked rumours that they are legally married.
Even though it was earlier rumoured that the pair was planning to get hitched in Paris later this month, it is believed that the 33-year-old socialite and West have been officially married for a week as they had obtained a marriage license in California a few days ago, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple are parents to a baby daughter North. “Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days. Kim and North are on their way to NYC now,” a source said.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
Although Kardashian’s publicist told New York Daily News, “There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture.”
The couple’s wedding celebration will take place in Paris, but the date or the venue has not been confirmed.