Reality TV star Kim Kardashian was involved in a minor car crash while she was driving along Sunset Boulevard.
The ‘Keeping Up with Kardashians’ star’s USD 100,000 Mercedes G Wagon got a mere scratch while the other vehicle, a Nissan Sentra, took a bigger damage on the front grill, reported TMZ online.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The 33-year-old TV star was making a left turn at an intersection while the other driver was going in the opposite direction with his right turn signal on, an eyewitness said.
The other driver went straight instead, causing the two cars to collide.
They reportedly drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel where they exchanged information. Neither Kim nor the other driver, a male, was ticketed by authorities.
This is not the first street casualty that Kim experienced. In November last year, the reality show star was pulled over for speeding in Los Angeles on a busy freeway
while trying to escape paparazzi chase. She was also pulled over in March last year while driving her black Mercedes SUV.
Back in 2012, Kim also found herself being pulled over for not having license plate on her vehicle.