Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been accused of faking her baby bump following the latest selfie she shared on Instagram.
Kim, 34, posted a picture of her cradling her baby bump while posing in front of a mirror wearing a tight white dress. “Good night baby,” she captioned it, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Kylie Jenner pregnant, Twitterati busy speculating that it's Kim Kardashian's surrogate
- At New York Fashion Week, 8-month pregnant model shatters stereotypes
- Kim Kardashian wants to do nude photoshoot to show off her post-baby body
- Kim Kardashian West's company hit with 100 million dollar lawsuit over selfie case design
- Kim Kardashian shamed on Twitter for doing blackface
- Kim Kardashian bent on having third child while Kanye West isn't nearly as obsessed as her
A website named MediaTakeOut pointed out that Kim’s belly looked bigger in the photo than she was photographed earlier in the day.
It claimed that rapper Kanye West’s wife was faking her pregnancy by wearing prosthetic belly.