Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been accused of faking her baby bump following the latest selfie she shared on Instagram.
Kim, 34, posted a picture of her cradling her baby bump while posing in front of a mirror wearing a tight white dress. “Good night baby,” she captioned it, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West welcome baby girl
- Kim Kardashian's tweet on death by lawnmowers vs terrorists becomes 'statistic of the year'
- Kim Kardashian West's company hit with 100 million dollar lawsuit over selfie case design
- Kim Kardashian flaunts baby bump while beach workout
- Kim Kardashian takes selfie with Hillary Clinton
- Kim Kardashian to have uterus removed after second baby?
A website named MediaTakeOut pointed out that Kim’s belly looked bigger in the photo than she was photographed earlier in the day.
It claimed that rapper Kanye West’s wife was faking her pregnancy by wearing prosthetic belly.